2023 - 2024
Clearing House Rule 19-079 - See Call To Action #1 regarding CR 19-079
- Relating to MANDATING the meningococcal vaccine for 7th graders, and a booster for 12th graders. (Exemptions still apply)
- Changing some definitions of "substantial outbreak"
- Requiring parents to take their child in for a doctor's visit to determine that they have chicken pox
2021 - 2022
2021 Assembly Bill 12/2021 Senate Bill 35 **DHS, no action wanted on this bill in order to hold current rules.
- Relating to: prohibiting certain actions by the Department of Health Services related to the immunization program.
2021 Assembly Bill 25/2021 Senate Bill 5
- Relating to: prohibiting mandatory vaccination for employment.
2021 Assembly Bill 299/2021 Senate Bill 383
- Relating to: prohibiting proof of vaccination for COVID-19 as a condition of receiving business and government services.
2021 Assembly Bill 303/2021 Senate Bill 337
- Relating to: prohibiting businesses from discriminating against customers due to vaccination record.
2021 Assembly Bill 309/2021 Senate Bill 336
- Relating to: prohibiting discrimination based on vaccination status. (FE)
2021 Assembly Bill 316/2021 Senate Bill 342
- Relating to: prohibiting discrimination based on whether the person has received a COVID-19 vaccine.
2021 Assembly Bill 347/2021 Senate Bill 375
- Relating to: prohibiting University of Wisconsin System institutions and technical colleges from requiring testing for, or vaccination against, the 2019 novel coronavirus.
2021 Assembly Bill 542/2021 Senate Bill 547
- Relating to: eligibility for unemployment insurance benefits in the case of an unwillingness to receive a vaccine. (FE)
2021 Assembly Bill 600/ 2021 Senate Bill 587
- Relating to: state aid payments for pupils in grades kindergarten to 12 who transfer schools due to the existence or absence of mandates regarding pupil face coverings or COVID-19 vaccines; school district membership in an interscholastic athletic association in the 2021-22 school year; and making an appropriation.
2021 Assembly Bill 675/2021 Senate Bill 662
- Relating to: natural immunity to COVID-19 in lieu of proof of vaccination or test.
2021 Assembly Bill 681/2021 Senate Bill 721
- Relating to: employer liability under work's compensation for mandatory or coerced COVID-19 vaccines.
2021 Assembly Bill 741/2021 Senate Bill 711
- Relating to: tuition and fees at University of Wisconsin System institutions and technical colleges and COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
VETOED by GOV. EVERS:
2021 Assembly Bill 23/2021 Senate Bill 4--
- Relating to: prohibiting certain government officials from mandating vaccination against the 2019 novel coronavirus.
SIGNED INTO LAW:
2021 Assembly Bill 132/2021 Senate Bill 150
- Relating to: immunization-related mail. (support)
BILLS WE ARE STRONGLY AGAINST:
2021 Assembly Bill 583
- Relating to: vaccination of minors without parental consent.
- Introduced by Representatives Hintz, Neubauer, Baldeh, L. Myers, Conley, Bowen, Stubbs, Spreitzer, Ohnstad, Anderson, Goyke, Emerson, Subeck and Hesselbein;
cosponsored by Senators Roys and Agard
2021 Assembly Bill 585
- Relating to: dentists administering vaccines and granting rule-making authority. (FE)
- Introduced by Representatives Hintz, Neubauer, Baldeh, L. Myers, Conley, Bowen, Stubbs, Spreitzer, Ohnstad, Anderson, Goyke, Emerson, Subeck, Hebl, Pope, Cabrera, Sinicki, Drake, Vining and Hesselbein; cosponsored by Senators Carpenter, Roys, Agard, L. Taylor and Johnson