Under Tony Evers, Wisconsin’s “Education Governor,” schools are failing.
Parents are being left out of the loop, ignored, and bullied into silence.
Divisive curriculum is taking over classrooms, while proficiency is falling further each day.
Children are being exposed to radical ideologies without the consent of their parents.
School boards are ignoring communities.
This has to stop.
Action needs to start today! Keep reading to find out how!
Get involved! Don't sit back and wait for something to be reactive to. Be PROACTIVE and Get involved. See additional ways to get involved below!
Check out our Facebook page and share our video here: https://fb.watch/fYlLnklOfS/
Follow us on Twitter: (2) Wisconsin United For Freedom (@WUFFstrong) / Twitter
Link Tree here: https://linktr.ee/WisconsinUnitedForFreedom
Do you want to send us your own story/video to share?
1. Record yourself sharing your story.
2. Each statement should send saying "visit SOSWisconsin.com for a checklist on what you can do RIGHT NOW to save our schools.
3. Send video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your legislators to take meaningful action against the material in our schools. You can do this at many levels! Find your state senator and state assembly representative below. Talk to your local legislators as well, maybe they don't know about this information. School board members, county board members, city alderman, city council members, and town board members are all excellent examples of getting local. Find out what your school districts are teaching, and share that information with your legislators.
Tim Michels is the Republican nominee running for governor in Wisconsin. Contact him and let him know how important this issue is to you! Ask him to speak up and make this a priority in his campaign. Email his campaign. Post on his Facebook page. Send him a tweet.
Maybe you'll have better luck getting through to Gov. Tony Evers than WUFF! Contact the current Wisconsin Governor, Democrat Tony Evers, and let him know that Wisconsin schools are in trouble! Let him know your concerns. We cannot stay silent any longer.
Support SOS Wisconsin however you can! If you can't get out there on the front lines yourself, send a donation via PayPal.
Show your support for SOS Wisconsin by purchasing some SWAG! Show off your support for SOS Wisconsin, it might even start a conversation with someone new and introduce them to WUFF and SOS Wisconsin.
Check out this press release from WUFF regarding SOS Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction released their most recent assessment numbers. See here how your school district is performing:
Wisconsin Forward Exam | Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
Check out Empower Wisconsin's article regarding student test scores:
Student test scores plummet - Empower Wisconsin
It’s HG&D curricula like the Wauwatosa School District (listed below) that has many parents wanting oversight into what their children are being taught about regarding sexuality. See the recently approved curricula here:
Eau Claire school district being sued by Parents Protecting Our Children.
Eau Claire school district sued by parents’ organization | News | apg-wi.com
Doctors directly assisting school districts to push controversial sex education curriculum onto divided communities:
ANALYSIS: Establishing a ‘Pronouns to Surgery Pipeline’ in Wisconsin - Chalkboard Review
1. Find out when your school board meetings are...and ATTEND. Contact your school or check on their district website. Put all the meetings on your calendar for the upcoming school year. Share with your friends. Most of all....ATTEND!
2. Find your tribe. Connect with other like-minded parents in the district. If you don't have a group, start one. Many FB groups have been created due to covid. Ask around and see if your district has a like-minded parent group you can join.
3. Familiarize yourself with school board meeting rules and school board policies, Find out what you need to do to speak at a meeting or request an item be added to an upcoming agenda.
4. Reach out to your principal and ask for a meeting to open lines of communication and ask key questions.
5. Find your school's proficiency data. See here: https://dpi.wi.gov/assessment/forward
6. Check out the resources from the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty which can be found here: School Board Resources | Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (will-law.org)
7. Follow these news sources and organizations for up-to-date information in the state:
* IRG - Institute for Reforming Government
* MacIver Institute | The Free Market Voice for Wisconsin
* Wisconsin - Americans for Prosperity
* Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (will-law.org)
8. Bookmark this page to stay up to date on the state of Wisconsin regarding education.
9. Ask your kids about what's going on in class and look at all assignments. Curriculum issues are often not overt at first and some kids may not realize they are objectionable.
10. Familiarize yourself with the library policy at your child's school and materials available to them, including on apps.
Wisconsin United For Freedom | 501(c)(4) Non-profit
P.O. Box 5757
De Pere, WI 54115
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical or legal advice.
All Rights Reserved | Copyright © 2020