Every month, we will be providing our WUFF FAMILY with a FACT related to health freedom, vaccines, etc, that you can write on a post card, and mail to your Senator and Representative!
FACT FOR DECEMBER:
“Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability.”
So what can you do?
1. Pick up some 4x6 notecards from the store.
2. Write the fact above on two blank notecards!
3. Find out who your legislators are here by putting your address in here.
a. You are looking for your STATE Senator and STATE representative.
b. Click on each of their names and you will come to a page that lists their address!
4. Write your senators address on the other side of the post card, like you would address a letter. Put your return address in the top left corner so they see it’s from a constituent.
5. Write your representatives address on the back of post card #2 like you would address a letter. Put your return address in the top left corner so they see it’s from a constituent.
6. Put stamps on both post cards in the top right corner on the side you wrote the addresses on!
7. If applicable, find the poll in the WUFF Action group on FB and complete it so we can track how many post cards are being sent!
SUPER EASY and only costs a tiny bit more than $1 per month for the stamps and notecards!
Please consider putting a calendar reminder on your phone or planner, so every month you can participate! Have your kids get involved and help! They can even write the post cards for you!
Make it as SIMPLE or as fancy as you like!! Use bright paper, white notecards, sharpies, ect! Whatever you prefer!
Stay tuned for January's fact!